There are many ways to immigrate or come to Canada

However for almost all ways knowledge of one of the languages i.e. either French or English is required.

Some of the ways are:

  1. Skilled Workers
  2. Visitors
  3. Business Investors
  4. Entrepreneurs
  5. Sponsorships
  6. Students
  7. Provincial Programs
  8. Quebec Selected Persons

Skilled Workers 

Federal Program Under Express Entry

The Federal skill worker is a very simple program with a fast processing time (6 months). To become a candidate of this program not only you should be highly educated, also need to have a very good knowledge of English and/or French.

In this program you will be placed in a Pool which is scored using a CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).


What is CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System)?

CRS is a point-based system that assess the candidates based on core factors such as:

  • Age
  • Education
  • Work experience
  • Language ability
  • Job offers
  • Provincial nomination

Each factor has its own point and we will calculate that for you.


What happens next?

The top scoring candidates will be drawn each few weeks. When the top scoring candidates has been chosen, they will be issued an

Invitation to apply for permanent residence.

How to apply?

The good news is you don’t need to do anything, we will do everything for you from 0 to 100.

Visitors and Business Visitors

Federal Program

A visitor is a person who wants to come to Canada to work, study or visit. A visitor is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Every visitor, unless exempted, must obtain a visa before arriving. All visitors who require a visa must have the visa when they appear at a port of entry.

A visitor visa may be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to ten (10) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier. POE officers will routinely grant entry for a period of six months to a person requesting entry as a visitor.

A foreign national who has an immigrant visa already in process is not prohibited from applying for a temporary resident visa.

A business visitor is a person who is exploring the options for setting up a business. They can not work here and they can not enter the job market.

How to apply?

The good news is you don’t need to do anything, we will do everything for you from 0 to 100.