Parsis Immigration Services

As a country committed to family reunification and keeping loved ones together, Canada has a number of immigration programs that allow Canadians to sponsor family members to come to Canada.

If your relatives become permanent residents of Canada, they will be able to live, study, and work in the country. You can sponsor specific relatives to come to Canada if you are at least 18 years old and a:

#Canadian national or

#person enrolled as an Indian in Canada under the Canadian Indian Act or

#permanent Canadian resident

If you have the mentioned conditions or you have decided to immigrate but you don’t know which method is right for you, you can complete the Parsis initial evaluation form so that after your conditions have been reviewed and confirmed by the Parsis team of lawyers, one of our experts will contact you as soon as possible .
You can also communicate with Parsis through the communication methods listed on the site.