Parsis Immigration Services

Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada:

1_If the course or program you intend to study is less than 6 months in duration.

2_If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.

3_If you are a member of a foreign armed force.

To be eligible to study in Canada:

1_You must have been accepted by a school, college, university, or other educational institution in Canada.

2_You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your :

#tuition fees

#living and return transportation expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada

3_You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.

4_You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.

5_You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Temporary Resident Visas are required for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa is not required for citizens of visa-exempt countries.

Working in Canada as a Student

It is possible to work in Canada, while you are here as a student, under any Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) work programs for students.
A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

1_On campus without a Work Permit

2_Off campus with a Work Permit;

3_In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

#In addition, foreign students’ spouses or common-law partners are entitled for a work permit for the same term as their study permit.

Upon graduation, a foreign student may apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. Under this program, the work permit may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years.

If you have the mentioned conditions or you have decided to immigrate but you don’t know which method is right for you, you can complete the Parsis initial evaluation form so that after your conditions have been reviewed and confirmed by the Parsis team of lawyers, one of our experts will contact you as soon as possible .
You can also communicate with Parsis through the communication methods listed on the site.